It’s the time of year to cozy up to bonfires, snuggle under a blanket, and sip some caramel apple cider. The cooler weather has us moving inside for quality family time and entertaining. Is your home feeling cozy and comfortable? Are your spaces ready for fall and holiday entertaining?
Here are some tips and trends to make sure your home rises to the occasion.
- Paint with warm toned colors like Sherwin Williams warm Neutrals for 2022
2. Incorporate vintage finds and accessories
3. Consider natural finishes
4. Create a cozy home. Try using fabrics and accessories that are casual and comfortable to create the look and feel you want to snuggle into.
5. Add Pops of Bold color. If you’re not Courageous enough to make it permanent with paint add color with fabric and accessories that match the season.
6. Arrange fall floral for a great temporary update.
7. Use nature inspired textures and patterns